Recipe: Perfect Flapjacks with 680x482 Resolution
You can have Flapjacks using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flapjacks
- Prepare 4 oz of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of porridge oats.
- You need 1 oz of dried fruit (optional).
Flapjacks step by step
- Prehest oven to gas mark 5. Grease a 7"× 11" baking pan..
- Put oats into a large bowl and fruit if adding..
- TOP TIP warm your tablespoon in hot water the syrup will slide off the spoon easy..
- In a pan put margarine, syrup and sugar and warm ovet a low heat till margarine and syrup have melted and sugar dissolved..
- Pour this mixture onto the oats and mix well till all tje oats are covered..
- Tip oat mixture into the bsking psn and level out and press down..
- Put in the oven for approx 30 – 35 mins till light golden brown..
- Take out and allow to cool slightly. Then with a knife cut the flapjack into pieces. Leave to cool till it starts to firm up then take them out and put onto a cooling rack..
- Once cold store in an airtight container. They will last for about 5 days if they dont get eaten first ☺.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.