Recipe: Perfect Emily’s Veggie Lasagne with 680x482 Resolution
Emily’s Veggie Lasagne.
You can cook Emily’s Veggie Lasagne using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Emily’s Veggie Lasagne
- It’s 500 gram of homemade Ragu or jarred passata.
- It’s 1 of sweet potato, chopped into 1 cm slices.
- Prepare 1/4 of butternut squash, chopped into 1 cm slices.
- You need 1 of large red onion, finely sliced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely sliced.
- Prepare handful of mushrooms left whole.
- You need 1 of yellow pepper, cut into large chunks.
- Prepare 1 of large courgette, cut into half-moons 1 cm thick.
- It’s of few sprigs of basil.
- It’s of Drizzle of Olive oil or spray low calorie oil.
- You need of Sprinkling of paprika.
- You need of Sprinkling of mixed dried herbs.
- It’s 250 gram of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp. of heaped of quark (soft low fat cheese).
- You need 1 of large free range egg.
- You need 125 gram of mozzarella ball.
- You need of dried lasagne sheets (I used 6 but you can use more depending on your dish).
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Emily’s Veggie Lasagne instructions
- Pre- heat the oven to 200 degrees (US 392 DF) I had ragu in the freezer from my batch cooking early on in the month. Using a large baking tray, drizzle it with olive oil or spray oil. Put the sweet potato, butternut squash, onion, garlic, mushrooms, pepper, courgette, basil, paprika, mixed herbs and salt and pepper onto the tray, give it a good stir around. Put it into the oven for around 30 – 35 minutes until they have softened..
- Whilst the veggies are cooking mix the ricotta and quark in a large bowl with a free range egg, salt and pepper stir well. Slice the tomatoes ready for the decoration. Drain the mozzarella and tear into chunks ready for decorating. When the vegetables have softened lift out of the oven..
- Using a casserole dish, spoon on half the mixture onto the base of the dish. Then add half of the ragu mixture. Place the lasagne sheets on top of the ragu pressing down. Next repeat the same. On the final layer of the lasagne, spoon and spread on the ricotta mix. Decorate with mozzarella, basil and tomatoes and salt and pepper. Place into the oven for 40 minutes, making sure the pasta sheets have softened and the cheese is all golden and bubbling on the top..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.