Recipe: Perfect Apple Pie Crumble (Dutch Apple Pie) with 680x482 Resolution
Apple Pie Crumble (Dutch Apple Pie).
You can cook Apple Pie Crumble (Dutch Apple Pie) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Crumble (Dutch Apple Pie)
- You need of pie crust (recipe in Peach Blueberry Cobbler Crumble).
- Prepare of Crumble topping (also in that recipe).
- Prepare 2 of Large green apples 🍏.
- You need Squeeze of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Apple Pie Crumble (Dutch Apple Pie) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Roll out dough. Spray desired pie pan and lay out dough in the pan and poke a few fork holes too. Bake about 10-12 min set Aside.
- Peel and slice apples thin..
- Squeeze lemon juice over the apples then toss those apples in the sugar cinnamon and vanilla.
- In saucepan on medium heat, melt the better and then add Apple mixture.
- Sauté the apples for a few minutes then add the cream. Once apples are tender stir in cornstarch completely them remove from heat..
- Place apples in pre baked pie pan. Drain some liquid from the apples as you add to the pie crust if necessary. Completely cover top of Apples with Crumble. Place in oven bake for 25-30 mins until crumble is nice golden color. Let set and enjoy ❤️. Eat warm!!.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.