Recipe: Appetizing Jenny's Hamburger Pie with 680x482 Resolution
Jenny's Hamburger Pie.
You can have Jenny's Hamburger Pie using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jenny's Hamburger Pie
- You need 1 1/2 of lbs. Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 Pkg. of Any Flavor Stuffing Mix (I used Cornbread).
- It’s 1 of Lg. Egg.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of A1 Steak Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of Yellow Onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of All-purpose Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- It’s 4-5 of Lg. Russet Potatoes, peeled washed and cubed.
- You need of 3Tbsps. Butter.
- It’s 4-6 of Tbsps. Milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of All-purpose Seasoning.
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz.) of Can French Style Green Beans, drained.
Jenny's Hamburger Pie instructions
- Preheat your oven to 425°F..
- In a large pot add the cubed potatoes. Fill with enough water, half way full. Bring to a boil. Add 1tsp. Salt. Turn heat down and let simmer til potatoes are fork tender. Drain the water. Add potatoes back into pot. Smash with potato masher. Add 3Tbsps. Butter and enough milk to make potatoes thick but creamy. Set aside..
- Spray a 13X9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl add the ground beef, stuffing mix, minced onion, ketchup, steak sauce, egg, salt, pepper, and all-purpose seasoning. Mix with clean hands til thoroughly combined. Add to sprayed baking dish. Spread out evenly..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread the can of green beans evenly over top of meat mixture. Then spread the mashed potatoes evenly over the green beans. Top the mashed potatoes with a sprinkling more of the All-purpose Seasoning. Then Top that with the shredded cheddar cheese. Add the baking dish back into the oven and finish baking for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.